as we are coming up on mother's day, what better time is it than now to take a few moments and praise the amazing woman that is my mom.
and also, it's a great time to offer :
FREE SHIPPING on all orders!
starting today until sunday, may 8th
(which is Mother's Day for those of you who may forget)
|Mom at brother's BT graduation, Texas|
my mom is full of love. pure and simple.
she's been through hard times.
but she has persevered and is stronger than ever
and i want to tell you the top 10 things i love about her.
(in no specific order)
1. her infectious & loud laugh. it just makes your day and you find yourself laughing with her.
2. her love for Jesus.
3. when she calls me "coley cucumber".
4. how easy it is to make her laugh (then point #1 follows)
5. how she so intensely loves her family and others.
6. the fact she always sends me cards for every occasion. sometimes more than one.
7. that there are always fresh flowers in my room when i come to visit.
8. she really really does pray for me everyday.
9. her servant heart.
10. her funny sayings and voices like "Spit-on-ya!" or "I rectum!" or "Grapefruit!" (to try and ruin your sneeze)
i hope you all take the time to celebrate your moms this week :)