12.26.2011

10. 9. 8. 7. 6. 5. 4. 3. 2. ONE!

It's time for our countdown to the New Year!!!
Holiday Card
Can you believe that 2012 is almost here? I remember sitting in the driveway with my friends on the eve of 2000 wondering if the world would end as people had predicted. Then again, we were in middle school and were too busy making sure we looked good to notice or care! Now it's almost twelve years later, and I'm grateful for how far God has carried me and how much I've grown. :)

Now 2009 didn't end with a bang either. Gino, Dominick, Holly (my husband and his siblings), and I were watching The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian- ya know, a great winter movie. Next, Holly announced: "It's one minute 'til the new year!" So we paused the movie. Counted down. "Happy New Year everybody!" And pushed play. Haha!

So this year... I'm thinking we celebrate! Perhaps a little shindig? Here's some great inspiration...

{Left: Party Champagne, Right: Party Decor}


{Left: Cupcakes, Right: Party Decor}



 So what about you? Do you have any plans to bring in the new year? Any good ideas?




No comments:

Post a Comment