2.29.2012

And They Lived Happily Ever After...

Not too long ago, I was honored to marry the best man in the world... and it was the most beautiful day of my life...



I wanted something simple and elegant to wear in my hair, and I couldn't find anything just right... so my mom and I designed the Magnolia Hair Clips. I wore the ivory ones in my hair, and I made the tinted ones for all of the moms. For my bridesmaids, I made dainty plumeria clips. They were perfect. In fact, a few people have asked me about them, so I decided to offer them in my shop. Check out the details below...



Trying to be a model on my wedding day... good shot of the magnolia though!

My beautiful mother, wearing her magnolia, giving her toast.

Check out the shop on Etsy to see more options {clips, headbands, etc.}. Customized options are available as well. Congratulations on your big day! :)


And they lived happily ever after...

2 comments:

  1. your mom looks like she could be your sister! I love that magnolia. I pinned it to my board!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mandee! Glad you like them... and you'll make my mom's day when I tell her that! :)

    ReplyDelete